Welcome to the first ever Book Scavenger Hunt directions post! This is the revamped version of my previous meme Searching Saturday. You can find information on why I changed it and what changed here. The aim of Books Scavenger hunt is to find new-to-you books and broaden your bookish horizon. You find these books by following my directions, which I post each last Sunday of the month, like today! The directions are connected so that each month, you form a chain of books. You can find all previous and future directions here.
- 1. Find a book with flowers on the cover.
- 2. Find a book with the same color on the background as the flowers from book 1.
- 3. Find a book with written by an author whose last name starts with the same letter as the author of book 2 (so if the author of last week’s book was Stephen King, you have to find a book by an author whose last name starts with a K as well).
- 4. Find a book that has approximately the same amount of pages as book 3 (± 20 pages).
- 5. Find a book that has been published in the same month as book 4.