I’m trying to have a more realistic TBR. It’s still not realistic considering I have only read 1 to 3 books in the last couple of months. Oh well.
Books I have already made progress in:
– Catching Fire (#2 Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins
– The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
– Red Dragon (#1 Hannibal Lecter) by Thomas Harris
Books I have yet to start:
– Mockingjay (#3 Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins
– Love (#4 Death Note) written by Tsugumi Ohba, Illustrated by Takeshi Obata
– Without (#5 Death Note) written by Tsugumi Ohba, Illustrated by Takeshi Obata
Have you read any of these?
What do you plan on reading in October?
Tell me in the comments!